- Dates and times named for PRO12 semi-finals
- Did Munster get the game plan wrong this time?
- “I am so proud of my squad,” says Rassie
- Defeat for Young Munster: all the AIL updates
- Sarries show there is some way to go for Munster
- Munster A take B & I Cup title in Cork thriller
- Death of former Garryowen FC president and PRO
- Team named for Munster’s biggest game of the season
- Big night for Munster as A team seeks cup glorfy
- Fans are advised to make sure of final tickets
- Stander, O’Mahony and Murray will travel with the 2017 Lions
- Two mouthwatering Euro ‘semis’ this week-end
- Garryowen face ‘Wesley’ at home this Sunday
- Disappointment for Young Munster in Junior Cup
- First title for Bandon in Munster Junior Cup final
- ‘Munsters’ away in semis: Garryowen in AIL play-off
- Win keeps Munster on target for a home PRO12 semi-final bonanza
- Saracens rest their European players for Sunday
- Murray still injured as Munster name their side
- Romain Poite to referee Munster v Saracens
- Tyler leads the race for the Golden Boot award
- Young Munster target a successful week-end
- A clean sweep for Garryowen 13s in tournament
- Richmond retain the Transfield Cup in style
- Ulster are next up for second-placed Munster
- Young Munster and Garryowen carve out AIL victories
- Young Munster are seeking win over Con after tonight’s AIL results
- Ireland’s under 18 squad includes three Limerick schools players
- Deysel to make his debut against the Warriors
- Two crucial AIL games in Limerick this Saturday
- UL Bohemian women march on to the AIL final
- Semi-final on Saturday, April 22: update on injuries
- Thrilling Gleeson League final won by Garryowen
- Brotherly love may guide Richmond to victory
- Second half revival sends Munster roaring into the Euro semi-finals
- Three tries as Munster A reach the B&I cup final
- Coach, player sum up Munster’s chances of victory
- Powerful Munster side is named for quarter-final tie
- Wooton, Johnston brothers on Munster A team
- UL Bohs’ Women finish round robin stage in style
- Garryowen continuing to fight for AIL 1A survival
- Young Munster march on to Junior Cup final
- Downes kicks Young Munstet into final
- Young Munster maintain their AIL league challenge
- Newcastle West secure second spot in MJL div one
- Munster name team for Zebre PRO12 away fixture
- Garryowen’s Peter Malone is u20s head coach
- Jack O’Donoghue’s form will be watched by Joe
- Champions Cup quarter finals facts and figures
- Young Munster have Junior Cup on their mind
Deysel to make his debut against the Warriors
- Updated: 07/04/2017
(On fire at present, out-half Tyler Bleyendaal)
THERE will be focus on Munster’s latest signing, Jean Deysel, who has been named in the second row for tomorrow night’s PRO12 clash with Glasgow Warriors in Independent Park in Cork, 7.35. There are ten changes from the side that beat Toulouse with Garryowen’s Conor Oliver rewarded for some outstanding performances with the A team also in the starting fifteen. Ronan O’Mahon will be hoping to add to his rising try tally and there is strength in depth on the bench with seven of eight featuring in last week-end’s Champions Cup quarter final.
Munster will be keen for victory as they try to secure a home semi-final in this competition.
Munster: Andrew Conway; Darren Sweetnam, Francis Saili, Jaco Taute, Ronan O’Mahony; Tyler Bleyendaal, Duncan Williams; James Cronin, Rhys Marshall, Stephen Archer; Dave O’Callaghan, Billy Holland – capt.; Jean Deysel, Conor Oliver, Jack O’Donoghue.
Replacements: Niall Scannell, Dave Kilcoyne, John Ryan, Donnacha Ryan, Peter O’Mahony, Angus Lloyd, Rory Scannell, Simon Zebo.
Should he appear off the bench, Rory Scannell will win his 50th Munster cap.
Supporters are advised to buy tickets online (Ticketmaster.ie) ahead of Saturday’s encounter with less than 300 tickets now remaining.
Prices from: Adult €20, Junior €7, Student €7, Family €40.