- Earls stars as Munster top the Pro 12 table
- Richmond hopes of survival get timely boost
- Ireland hopeful but Heaslip a major loss
- Castletroy and Crescent win today’s clashes
- AIL: results, scorers teams from today’s action
- Scarlets veteran John wants a top six finish
- Kilcoyne and O’Dea named for Scarlets game
- Will Peter Stringer cross from red to blue?
- Week-end’s Limerick junior rugby round-up
- Damien Varley is forced to retire from rugby
- Local clubs advance in Munster Junior Cup
- Why Jonathan Sexton was right to play
- No tries but Ireland happy with second victory
- Big week-end ahead for local junior teams
- O’Donnell, Keatley blown out by ‘recoveries’
- Glenstal glide into the senior cup semi-finals
- St Munchin’s crash out but Ardscoil advance
- First round review of the Six Nations 2015
- Newcastle West battle on in tight league race
- Six Nations to clamp down on any fraudsters
- ‘I told you so’, says rugby pundit Frank Quinn
- Corbally’s ‘Saints’ make a miracle recovery
- Thomond shocked by death of their president
- Eight local clubs advance in Munster Junior Cup
- Wins for Shannon and Garryowen in AIL
- Bruff are best in local AIL 2B derby clash
- English Saxons come, control and conquer
- Local sides prepare for Munster Junior Cup
- Rampant Munster in try scoring mood against Sale
- Late try spoils Garryowen’s 39th title hopes
- Mixed results for locals in 2A and 2B of AIL
- Foley makes three changes for Sharks game
- Ireland eye up their options for Six Nations
- Junior Rugby round-up of week-end games
- Ten Munster players named in Irish squad
- Leinster the only Irish province standing
- Newcastle West fall back to second in MJL1
- Sorry day for Munster as they crash out
- Murray a major loss as Munster face Sarries
- Limerick junior and 2nds rugby round-up
- A booking guide for World Cup 2015
- Funeral arrangements of the late MN Ryan
- Munster Senior Cup final is re-arranged
- Newcastle back on top as Clonmel lose
- Garryowen go second in AIL division 1B
- Bonus point victory for Munster in Italy
- St Senan’s can do Newcastle West a favour
- Hanrahan leaves while O’Leary may return
- Garryowen rally to rekindle promotion hopes
- Newcastle West save precious point in thriller
Munster 22, Glasgow Warriors 10: MUNSTER go top of the Pro 12 League table after tonight’s bonus point win over the...
IT was a good day for Limerick’s survival battlers with wins for Young Munster, in 1A and Richmond in 2B. Their...
IRELAND coach Joe Schmidt admitted that his side will miss Jamie Heaslip as he named the side to meet England in...
By Richard Cooke CRESCENT Comprehensive and Castletroy College are into the semi finals of this season’s Munster Schools Junior Cup after...
GARRYOWEN keep up their battle for a return to UBL 1 next season with a creditable 23-24 victory away to Dublin...
(Pictured, Scarlets prop Phil John) A TOP six finish in the Guinness Pro 12 is a ‘must’ for the Scarlets according...
DAVE Kilcoyne returns after injury for Saturday’s Pro 12 meeting with the Scarlets in Wales while also included in the matchday...
SHOCK, horror! Can you imagine it . . . Peter Stringer in the colours of Leinster playing against Munster in Thomond...
ANOTHER good week-end for Limerick’s junior sides with Garryowen, Presentation, St Mary’s, Young Munster and Galbally all advancing to the next...
(Pictured, happier days, Varley and Ian Keatley celebrate another Munster win) THERE was a lot of regret and sympathy in Limerick...
(Junior rugby action in Limerick, pic Tom Russell) FIVE local sides reached the next round of the Munster Junior Cup today...
IreBy Frank Quinn By Frank Quinn IN the immediate aftermath analysis of the game last Saturday in the Aviva Stadium, Ireland...
(Pictured, man of the match Jonathan Sexton) RELYING on the excellent kicking of Jonathan Sexton, Ireland were ful value for their...
FAILING to get a winning bonus point at home to Clonakilty last Sunday could prove costly for Newcastle West who are...
(Pictured, Paul O’Connell will captain Ireland) By Frank Quinn AFTER impressive performances in Rome last Saturday, neither Tommy O’Donnell or Ian...
CASTLETROY go out but Glenstal cause a surprise as holders Crescent Comprehensive fail to record three successive SEAT Munster Schools Senior...
WITH a double header in Thomond Park this Wednesday, there was a lot of local interest in the two Seat Munster...
By Frank Quinn ONLY three teams can win this season’s Six Nations grand slam after week one. After next week only...
(Pictured, St Mary’s RFC) LIMERICK’S trio of Munster Junior League 1 clubs must be regretting their poor starts to this season’s...
TODAY, Six Nations Rugby Limited signed a three year service agreement with Sportradar under which the next three editions of the...
Munster 22, Glasgow Warriors 10: MUNSTER go top of the Pro 12 League table after tonight’s bonus point win...
IT was a good day for Limerick’s survival battlers with wins for Young Munster, in 1A and Richmond in...
Ulster Bank League, division 1B, Garryowen 37, UL Bohemian 14 GARRYOWEN cranked up the pressure tonight on leaders Galwegians...
IRELAND coach Joe Schmidt admitted that his side will miss Jamie Heaslip as he named the side to meet...
OUR second successive one point victory has kept us in second spot in the All Ireland GARRYOWEN continue to...
By Richard Cooke CRESCENT Comprehensive and Castletroy College are into the semi finals of this season’s Munster Schools Junior...
THE Munster Junior Cup quarter finals get underway this week with a double header on Wednesday at Thomond Park....
WITH just one series of games remaining in this season’s Munster Junior Leagues, Clonmel are within touching distance of...
GARRYOWEN keep up their battle for a return to UBL 1 next season with a creditable 23-24 victory away...
(Pictured, Scarlets prop Phil John) A TOP six finish in the Guinness Pro 12 is a ‘must’ for the...